Wednesday, July 22, 2015

When all that glitters gets gone

I woke up this morning to move my car and find my life savings, personal and legal documents, and jewelry stolen.  

These items were In my car because I move too much and the place I'm currently residing has no locks.  Every time I tried to lock up, the lock was compromised providing no indoor security, there were also frequent visits from strangers.

I was going to touch base on this weeks blog on the subject of financing education.  To keep it short since I have a lot to deal with right now, no matter how many friends you have in the system you will not receive an education if you cannot pay for it.  Which, really, is appropriate.  We do not live off favors, it's always an exchange.  If something seems too convenient and easy, look behind the curtain, there is an alternate motive lingering there and the likelyhood is that you won't like it.